Artificial Grass, as Beautiful as The Real One
Artificial grass is a solution for those who crave the presence of shades of green in the dwelling without the need for cumbersome maintenance. The artificial turf has a visual and texture that resembles natural grass, but the form of sheets like a carpet. The advantages of artificial turf is located on the practicality of installation and maintenance, so a lot of the landscaper who began to switch to using artificial turf rather than natural grass. Such as carpets, artificial turf sheet is easy to be overhauled. Maintenance is also easy, just spray water and brushed with a soft brush, or you may also use a vacuum cleaner to suck up dust attached. The artificial turf has a variety of shapes and colors, depending on the manufacturer.
A wide variety of colors derived from green color allows you to be creative to create a specific look according to taste. In addition to the green, some manufacturers even released another color on the artificial turf. Synthetic grass fibers are usually made of silicone with varying length, ranging from 35mm, 40mm or 50mm. The fiber is then pasted into a layer of polypropylene or a kind of pliable rubber that can withstand the pressure from the top and make a blade of grass is not easily torn when exposed to pull the load.
Now the artificial grass chandler AZ is not only used as an element of just beautify the park, but also began widely used to fill the interior of a dwelling. The interface is able to create a natural atmosphere, as if to bring the garden “entry” into the home. How to install artificial turf for the garden:
- Land ready to be fitted with artificial turf grass sod. Remove the surface soil about 3 inches or adjust the thickness of the grass sod. Make sure the correct area – really clean from the dried leaves, rocks, gravel, or other objects stuck in the ground plain.
- Spread the new gravel crushed small – small on the land to be fitted with artificial turf. The existence of drainage gravel useful in the process when it was raining, so it will not inundate and damage the artificial turf.
- Compress the gravel rocks with a mechanical tamper plate so that the surface of the gravel into a solid and hard, it is important to minimize pores – pores or gaps between rock pebbles.
- Cover the gravel surface that has been compacted by heavy-duty landscape cloth. This coating protects artificial turf from the sharp edge of pebbles can be about synthetic grass and ruin it. This layer can also inhibit the growth of weeds in between – between artificial turf.
- Attach several layers of synthetic grass one by one along a line meetings. To be sure blades of grass leads to the same direction to make it look more natural. If There is a difference in elevation, could you cut to flatten the height of the grass.
- Nail tip – the tip of the grass layer with nails 6 inches thick. Glue each side synthetic turf with a seam or adhesive is already on each side of a layer of synthetic grass. You could be driving a nail in the middle of adhesive every 6 inches to strengthen their grip.
- Sprinkle sand or rubber infill synthetic turf that looks more natural when grown in the yard.
- Spray the surface of the lawn with a little water to make it look wet and glistening when exposed to sunlight.
Later, an indoor garden in the house is also booming because it has a variety of advantages. To the roof is closed, you can use the polycarbonate so that incoming sunlight and provide some light, lamps Give also shoot some corner that leads to the small garden you from becoming too dark at night also adds aesthetic value. Apply the rough cement or synthetic grass suitable for mini park foothold in the home. Planting media for indoor ornamental plants should be characterized by porous, which can hold a little water. A planting medium that fits them roasted husks, chopped fern, or a combination.
The initial step to consider is the placement of the park itself. You can determine the position of green space in the house through the early planning or utilize space floor plan that allows for the location of the mini garden in the house. Presenting a small garden in the house is the center surrounded by a room, you can point the room and furnishings with a viewpoint overlooking the garden. It also can refresh the mind as if you are outdoors. It contains only a few potted plants or even trees planted in the ground, it creates an impression ecofriendly house.